April 2, 2010
Posted by on
This month is going to be a very strenuous month for me. I’ve given up drinking. And quiet a few other things. I want to use this month to save money and to get into better shape. With some help from my sister I’ve worked out the following guidelines for april:
- – No booze. AT ALL ZERO NONE ZILCH. If you know me in person you realize that this is not an easy sacrifice
- + Diet Dr Pepper. This will be my only caffeine intake.
- – Zero Carb Monsters
- – FiveHour Energy
- – Rockstars
- + Water WATER WATER. I’m going to have water readily available at all times. Even if it’s mixed with my little crystal light lemonade things so that I actually want to drink it. I know that I’m usually just thirsty when I feel hunger.
- + 20 minutes of walking, AT LEAST, every day. This will probably become longer, but I’m trying to set realistic goals
- + Continuing to spin my poi while strengthening my core.
- + Buy a measuring cup for a true ‘cup’ or 8oz.
I hope I don’t overwhelm myself with this. I don’t think it will be too bad, plus I can’t wait to see how much money I save, if nothing else. I’m just over feeling not completely comfortable in my own skin. Wishing wont do any good. I want to be stoked on life by the time summer comes.